How to Write Copy That Sells – Ray Edwards
How to Write Copy That Sells – The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often.
Writing copy that sells without seeming “salesy” can be tough, but is an essential business skill. How To Write Copy That Sells is a step-by-step guide to writing fast, easy-to-read, effective copy. It’s for everyone who needs to write copy that brings in cash – including copywriters, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Inside, you’ll find copywriting techniques for email marketing, web sites, social media, sales pages, ads, and direct mail.
You’ll also discover:
The universal hidden structure behind all persuasive copy.
How to avoid the most common copywriting mistakes.
A simple technique for writing copy that’s easy to read.
How to write powerful short copy for social media.
Sample headlines, bullet points, and openings – yours to “swipe” and use as your own!
Tons of templates, examples, and checklists guaranteed to improve your copy.
…And much, much more! Writing Copy That Sells is your indispensable guide to creating fresh, fast, effective copy that generates sales like magic.
5 things I loved about this book:
1) It helped me see the whole process clearly. It’s the step-by-step I need to create copy.
2) Once I have a sales page or a sales email created, I can go back and check if I actually followed the recipe. It’s a clear standard to give my work a grade and then fix it.
3) I just love the writing style of this book. Since it is a book on writing, you would expect the writing to be great—and it is. I found myself pausing to re-read just from the point of view of how well everything was stated. I need to write like that. So it helps to read this kind of writing and absorb it. It is punchy and super easy to follow.
4) The book has only the key concepts and the steps of application—no fluff. I took extensive notes, and I quickly realized I was taking something from every page.
5) I felt like the book was written right to me. I’ve already read a lot about digital marketing. This book assumed I was up to speed on the basics and showed me what I needed to know.
Ray Edwards is a communications strategist and copywriter for some of the most powerful voices in leadership and business. His clients include New York Times best-selling authors Tony Robbins (author of Unleash the Giant Within and Money: Master the Game), Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (co-authors of Chicken Soup For the Soul), Jeff Walker (author of Launch), and many more.
Subscribe Our Feed to receive an ebook everyday!
Incoming search terms:
How to download eBooks: Click Download, wait 5 seconds and Click Skip This Ad to download ebook